The Short Version...
You've seen it written on every other website, but we really do care about your data. Here is a very brief summary of our policy:
- We do not use customer information for marketing purposes of any sort.
- We won't don't send marketing or promotional e-mails.
- We use Google Analytics to monitor and track the usage of our website.
- We do not provide customer data to other companies other than those required to deliver your order.
- You can contact us at anytime to request more information about the data that we hold about you
The Longer Version
This privacy notice covers:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the myhomehelper products, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only store information about you if you sign up for a trial account or purhcase myhomehelper.
We are the sole owners of the information collected through myhomehelper products. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the myhomehelper website or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or usage of our products.
Users of myhomehelper products marked as account holders may be contacted by us in order to guarantee proper usage of our products and to be notified of updates that we have made to the software.
Who do we share your data with
The companies that we share the data with are:
Other organisations that we use but do not explicitly share data with:
- Google: We use Google Analytics for the anonymous tracking of customer behaviour on our public facing website. There is no tracking of customer behaviour once the customer is logged in to the web site.
- Facebook: We use Facebook Analytics for the anonymous tracking of customer behaviour on our public facing website. There is no tracking of customer behaviour once the customer is logged in to the web site.
- PayPal: We use PalPay for facilitating customer payments for new orders and subscription renewals. For new orders we supply PayPal with the customer’s name and delivery address for payment validation purposes. For subscription payments we only supply PayPal with a transaction identifier so that we can be notified of the automated payments and associate them to the customers myhomehelper account on our system.
- VSee: VSee provide the video calling functionality within myhomehelper. We do not provide them with any data directly, however, the customer must provide them with a name and e-mail address in order to create a VSee account so that they can use the video calling feature.
- Vimeo:We use Vimeo to host to any play any videos on the myhomehelper website.
- PureChat:We use PureChat to enable live chat and communications with our customers.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (01482 217 285) to:
You can view a report of all the information that we hold about you by signing in and viewing your user profile. Click on the "Your Data Report" to view all informtion about or associated to you that we hold on our database.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the myhomehelper products, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use myhomehelper products, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you when you subscribe to our myhomehelper products, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) . If we have trouble processing a transaction, we'll use this information to contact you.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to Our advertisers. This is statistical data about Our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and We will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help Us to improve Our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate Our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow Us to customise Our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to Our Site
All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings, please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you
myhomehelper web sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our sites and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name) and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of myhomehelper products.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This statement is version 2.0, 26th May 2018. We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice at any time, so please review it frequently.